Thursday, May 27, 2010

30-Day Shakeology Breakfast Challenge

Ok.  For those of you who don't know, and just for the record... I recently became a Beachbody "Coach".  Basically what that means is I'm a P90X freak and now if I recommend that or another Beachbody product or supplement I can make a little commission on the sale. 

I'm kind of jaded when it comes to recommending things for others to buy.  I only like to recommend things i've tried or I know work.  P90X, Insanity and Tony Horton One on Ones are awesome.  They will turn you into a ripped SOB!  So I figure I like the workouts so much, I'm going to try their supplement line.

That being said, one of Beachbody's most popular supplements is something called "Shakeology".  Now I've never taken Shakeology on any sort of regular basis and I just can't promote something that I have no experience with....that's not how I roll.  So I am going to start drinking a "Shakeology" shake every day for breakfast for the next 30 days.  I figure I'm a pretty dang fit guy already and if I can tell a difference in my appetite, energy and overall health taking the stuff...it has to be pretty awesome.

So why am I doing this?  Well, I met some really cool other coaches on Facebook and they couldn't believe that I had never really tried the stuff, so they sent me a sample and a recipe on how to blend it properly.  I had one of the samples for breakfast and when 10:00am hit (which is my normal snack time and usually i'm starving to death), I didn't even feel hungry...I couldn't believe it.  Then I realized it was probably because Shakeology has over 70 whole food ingredients and many other nutrients that naturally curb your appetite by providing the nutrients your body is craving...So taking one sample shake for breakfast for ONE DAY really made think "DAMN"  I need to buy this stuff and work it into my overall nutrition.

Here is the kicker...Beachbody is so confident that you will be happy with Shakeology that they offer a money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied!  This is straight from their website:

30-Day Money Back Guarantee

If you don’t start to see and feel the benefits of Shakeology within the first month of using it, or if you're not 100% satisfied for any reason, just return it within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less s&h—guaranteed. That's our promise to you.

So I will be trying to chronicle my first 30 days on the Shakeology Breakfast Challenge and let everyone know the final result and if I will put my seal of approval on this product.  So all my readers can wait for my resutls, or try it with me for the next 30-days risk free...Just visit the link below to learn more and order it up!

http://www.myshakeology.com/lucasrd

No comments:

Post a Comment