Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 29 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Again, the muscle confusion never gets old!  Just when you start to think you're kicking some major booty, it's time to start a new phase and shock the muscles.

Tony did it to me again.  I was thinking "I've been through this before...no problem" but before I knew it, my arms were shaking and the muscle confusion confused the hell out of my triceps and chest.

I was a little bummed though as I still can't beat Tony in the Plyo push-ups.  I'm just waiting for the day I can get up after doing 21+, and growl back and say "Psycho" to Mr. Horton!  I did, however, manage to crank out 18 of them which isn't bad, but the goal is to beat Tony and the "Kids" in every exercise they do...and I did that except for the Plyo Pushups.

No comments:

Post a Comment